Introduce Yourself

Hi all - in the spirit of starting this new forum and meeting each other, I thought it would be helpful to introduce ourselves. So, please feel free to introduce yourself on this thread!

My name is Dan Rosenberg and I live in Arlington, VA (Crystal City to be specific, which was recently re-named to National Landing). I was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa at the George Washington University, and coincidentally, my roommate is also a Phi Beta Kappa (although, sadly, we are both moving out of our apartment this week). I volunteer with the DC PBK Association and I work as an attorney. I’m an avid U.S. traveler and have visited 49 states (hoping to get to number 50 this year!).

Let’s get this thing going.

Hi Everyone,
I am Emil Cohen, I became a member of PBK while studying in George Washington University in 1994. I live with my family in Arlington. I work at Georgetown University Hospital and enjoy Running(a lot more now thanks to COVID), traveling(a lot less now thanks again to COVID), and reading. Working on starting a website that improves online forum discussions by reducing biases while emphasizing expertise(can use some help here). Thanks Dan for putting this together.